July 10, 2009

Australia!

Ok, so I am here! Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I wrote a whole long blog at the airport but my interenet doesn't work on my computer at the house. So I couldn't upload any blog and honestly... I don't feel like copying it word for word onto this computer. Cause we have three computers at our house for our own use plus if someone brought a laptop.

Anyways... I don't even know if that made sense. My mind is all over the place haha.

I seriously don't know how to sum up these past few days. It's been ridiculously insane full of every emotion possible. I miss everyone back at home so much but I am so glad I am here. Everone has such open and giving hearts... these next few months are fully and completely dedicated to God and God alone.

One of the leaders just brought over a surfboard I'm renting and I can't wait to get out on the water and try surfing for the first time. I LOVE this base so much... everyone is so relaxed and down for anything.

God is going to do some craaazy stuff and tonight is outreach in the city and I'm super excited :)

Ok, I have to skype Nick now and there isn't much time!! Thank the Lord for skype.

0 comments:

Post a Comment